The 9GEMS™ framework is an award-winning holistic teaching methodology that helps students meet the changing needs of the time. The model is designed to groom students, hone their inherent strengths and mould their personalities to make them well-rounded citizens.
Our 9GEMS framework balances academia with extracurricular activity and is carefully woven into every element of the GIIS ecosystem. Each design, each feature and learning space has been carefully designed to support maximum leverage of our pedagogy.
GIIS' 9GEMS is recognised internationally among educational best practices for its integrated and unique learning spheres that provide holistic education. The framework has won the prestigious Golden Peacock Award for Innovative Product/Service Award 2014 by the Institute of Directors. This scholarship is associated with each GEM in our 9 GEMS pedagogy.
Winners of the International Level Competition such as:
World Shooting Championship
Great Edinburgh International Cross Country
World Archery Championships
IBSF World U17 & U21 Snooker Championships
International Billiards & Snooker Championships
International Badminton Competitions
60% off Tuition Fee
Winners of the National Level Competition such as:
National Level Quizzes organized by government agencies
National Level Vocal, Dance & Drama competitions
National Level Instrumental competitions
40% off Tuition Fee
Winners of the District Level Competition such as:
Games organized by Federations/ registered bodies
20% off Tuition Fee
Winners of Inter-school Competition - ACSIS Tournament, SONY Creative,
7% off Tuition Fee
This scholarship is associated with each GEM in our 9 GEMS pedagogy.. Know More about our 9GEMS Holistic approach
Applications submitted without appropriate support documents will not be processed.
(1) Applicant must be Singapore Residents (PR/Dependant Pass/Student Pass Holders)
(2) Students who have received National or International or Regional recognition, in the fields of sport, co-curricular activities including visual and performing arts, community service, innovation and entrepreneurship, showed extraordinary leadership skills are eligible to apply.
(3) Applicant’s academic performance (at least 60% marks and above or equivalent grades) of past two years
(4) One to One Interview (If applicable)
Step 1 : Application - Submit the online application form
Step 1A : Documentation - In the application form upload all prerequisite documents
- Upload academic records for past two years
- Certificates, Awards, Supporting documents in any of the 9 GEMS categories including Sports, Co-Curricular Activity, Performing Arts etc.
Step 2 : One to One Interview (If applicable)
Step 3 : Scholarship Approval & Intimation
Step 4 : Notification - Successful applicants will be notified by email within 4 weeks’ time (from the date of scholarship cycle closing)